วันศุกร์ที่ 11 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How women talk

Angelica graduated with a fine 24, which had asked this question: "Why men do about women?"

"Why do you say that?" I asked curiously, after all, we sat on sofas in the VIP area of a popular nightclub in Hollywood.

"I do not know what they say or they are really frightening," she says.

"Keep it interesting," I asked with sincere curiosity about.

"You try too hard to impress me with their work,Car or other means. It's so played. "

"Well, I asked:" What would your ideal man to speak? "

"That is not what she is talking about," said Angelica. It was hot, and she knew it, but he was very down to earth, is not so rare to find in Los Angeles, if you know where and how they look, but I digress. "It is important to me that comfortable in his skin and his spirit. I do not want a man who agrees with me just for the pleasure to deal with me. Ifof course he knows to be unpretentious, and try not to drop your pants, then I can hear. "

"Go," I said, "Most people you talk to you get into his pants. But then there are those like me who recognize that a beautiful face very often around here. I want to see what women be made. "

"You see, it's so easy to talk with you!" Cried Angelica.

"Because I do not want to get something from you."

If youwant to learn to talk with women, then pay particular attention to the discussion, which I was charged with Angelica. It gave us a real vision in all, if women seek men walked toward them. But there are also many who have left, and I'll fill in some of these gaps.

Most attractive women are looking for attention. Are you looking for validation, some of which I have their properties, and some of them really feel someoneConnect can. It is much easier than people think, but you must unlearn what you have learned (I think I heard that in some movies, somewhere).

The problem most people have is to talk to women that it is trying too hard to make, no mistake. They do not say the wrong thing. Will not make a bad impression. They are afraid of rejection. They believe they do not know what to say when it comes to women. None of this is true. The greatest thingBetween them are men and women, talking about what is between the left ear and right ear.

When we approached a small child and began to speak of them think, would be that all these things? What is recommended to walk from a friend? What is walk up to a 70 years old women? "In my mind you will see these seemingly harmless. Have you as a value equal to or less social than you see, there is a lot more
simpler approach and to initiate a conversation. However, if youA beautiful woman who is tied tongue and your mind starts playing tricks.

Because in your head. Talking to women is as easy as talking to a child, your friend, Nice and the elderly. If I do not buy into some companies, ridiculous beliefs, like a really interesting is better than someone who does not (the judge, anyway?) Or that an alien had actually begun you refuse, then I have less fear and more underAction.

A simple "Hello" or "what's up?" contribute to wonder. The conversation is a skill learned. Such as walking, writing, or by bicycle. So everyone can learn to talk to women everywhere, enabling anytime, anywhere. I took my last girlfriend in a gas station. The first I met in an online dating site. And the first that I found on the sidewalk while walking the dog met my sister. Everything has
It was not to break the ice, as naturalTrying Too Hard:

"Hey, I think that my dog loves you ...."

"This is an overview of the climate of tension, where the beach?

"Hey there, how to pump gas, I noticed that there should be a bomb big white bird on top of your car, you know that (laughing looked )...."

The knives are based on my personality. I just say what comes to mind. I know that when I spoke of at least 25 women in the week, I'll go more talks. More talkgo phone numbers, the more will get. Numbers older I get, the more I
continue.

Begin these skills in a conversation with people who are paid to talk practice. A shopping center is the perfect place for that. You may want to purchase houses, fields, food, clothing stores for men, and back to the members / employees / person retail / food / etc and start talking about it. Talking to women is as difficult as you do. Finally, it shouldPractice. Be sure to invest any emotional energy in every process of the real one does, because no one knows not. Therefore, by definition, can not refuse "may", because only people who know you and take care of you can not refuse.

A foreigner can only refuse to step forward and it is very likely that they are not in a good mood anyway. This should make it much easier to start talking to more women. Well, what are you waiting for?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น